Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thank You Secret Buddy!!


Thanks so much for my package of "Nature's Blessing's" gifts. I loved everything, and your note was so sweet. We are definitely enjoying some HOT summer weather, and the outfits you sent are so adorable. I love the bright summer colors, and the little flowers, bugs and popsicles that decorate each piece. I can't wait for the summer that our daughter is home, so we can play outside, and enjoy nature together. The hand crafted Wooden Puzzle and the Wood Creations Building set are awesome. I must admit, she has a lot of clothes, and not so many toys, so these educational gifts will be great additions to her ever growing "stash" of goodies.

You are so thoughtful, and as always, I appreciate you so very much.

Thanks again, and I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Ashley

p.s. I still don't know who you are!

No comments: